понедельник, 7 сентября 2015 г.

My summer holidays

was
traveled
started
moved
drove
came
had been
walked
ate
finished
met
visited
found
spended



11, St. Sarapulskaya
Chelyabinsk
Russia

7 September 2015

Dear Olga, 

I was very glad to get your letter. Sorry for not writing much, I was very busy.

  I am writing to tell you about my summer. It was really great summer. I traveled a lot! I started from Czech Repablic and moved to Germany where I was 2 days. Early in the morning I drove to France, and only in 1 day I had been in Austria and Switzerland before I came to hotel in Monaco. In Monaco I walked a lot, but I was there only 1 day and in the evening I went to Italy. In Italy I ate a lot of ice-cream and pizza, it was very tasty! After Italy I finished my traveling in Spain.

  In Spain I spended 1 mounth in the camp and met new friends. I visited new interesting places and found a lot of stones in the sea.
  
  That summer was super!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best wishes,
Anastasia

1 комментарий: