воскресенье, 8 ноября 2015 г.

Youth Exchange 2015

Denis Nikitin

2. The simbol of New Bern was a brown bear.
6. In my host family were 4 people. 2 children, mom and dad.
10. On breakfast I ussualy had crisps or greets/porrige. On lunch I always had sandwiches and ''doritos''. On dinner I often had some pizza.
15. Charlotte is in 7th grade and Christopher is in university.
19. This ex-change was really cool! Every body liked this trip.


Yagurtova Diana

1. We were there for 2 weeks.
5. People in New Bern are very friendly and kind!
8. Last year on April Charlotte and Christopher came to Russia and we made good friendship here!
13. In Epiphany ussualy 7 classes at day.
17. Yes, it is very good chanse not only improove your english but you will finde new friends!

Gerasimenko Mikle

1. We were in North Carolina.
7. They have dog but it was in ''school''.
16. No, it wasn't scared for me. It was my 3d time when I traveled without parents.
18. The weather was great! Thre was really warm!
20. in fact I didn't want to came Russia! Here is very cold!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий