понедельник, 23 мая 2016 г.

How to be good at English.

English is an international language. I think it is the most important language in the world. I have been studying English for 7 years at school and 6 years in the English Club. The most important thing for studying english is using your knowledge in practice. If you want speak English you alwys need practice. Travel to different English-speaking countries, live in host-families, communicate with different people or find pen friends. Pen friends is the cheapest variant, because you just need to pay for paper or for internet. 



All you need is just a wish and a targer. Your tager can be different, from find a new job to find your seconde part. I think everyone can speaks English. He/she needs to understand, why they want to speak. For what?

I hope that my advices will help you!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий