понедельник, 8 сентября 2014 г.

About myself

About myself.
Hi, everybody! My name is Anastasia. I'm 11. And I'm from Russia. I live in Chelyabinsk.
I'm a student of private school: 7 keys. I'm in grade 6-B.   

My family is very big. There are 8 people. I have two brothers. Evgeny is older than me. He is 25. And he lives in Australia.  

I have many hobbies. They are skating, snowboarding , horse riding and others.
       
  I have many friends from many countries. 
                                                        So, I think you can be my friend too, if you want.
          
                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                            Goodbye, your friend Anastasia!                                                                          

1 комментарий:

  1. When I read the text, I really liked it. The story of a very spectacular. This text is very interesting. You have many friend in the countries? very good. I am your friend.

    ОтветитьУдалить