понедельник, 22 сентября 2014 г.

School

School.


I'm 11 years old and I go to school. My school is 7 Keys.
My school is brightly painted and brightly decorated.
There are three floors at school. My class is on the third floor.
My class is comfortable and cozy. I always have from 6 to 7 lessons.








I'm crasy about Russian ,because I'm good at languages.
I'm interested in ITC ,because I like working on computer.
I'm fond of PE ,because I'm keen on playing team gamesand I can rock press very well.








I love English lessons too ,I'm crasy speaking English ,reading English books ,
listening to popular English sons and watch English vidios and films.

I enjoy going to school and I likes breaks at scool too.
During the breaks I talk to my friends ,we laught and have fun!






It's great!!!

1 комментарий:

  1. Hello . I like your story .I study at the school 7 keys , too.This school is good and I like study , too .

    ОтветитьУдалить