понедельник, 13 октября 2014 г.

My new house

This is house of my dream!

My house is the biggest of all ! There are a lot of rooms in it !There are two floors in my house. On the first floor I have a big kitchen:











And a dinning room:
On the second floor I have a big bedroom for me:





  




And a biiiiig bathroom:










I have two favourite places in my house ! They are... 
A big swimming pool:






And a very big library:




                                                                                                                 




It is only my dream... But  is it?






By! Your Anastasia♥             

2 комментария:

  1. I like house of youre dream too.Yes,it is realy big library.Very cool pool.Green bbiiiiig athroom? it is intresting.It is not big bedroom,it is VERY BIG bedroom.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Very small but unique text.I love your new house.The text is very well constructed. Really I want to see this house.

    ОтветитьУдалить