понедельник, 20 октября 2014 г.

Task 2

My new hous is very modern and spactacilar Neer the hous you can sea larje garden and staers. My house is cotage . My new hous is just great This hous is a very comfortabl because  in summer you can see many beautiful plants and flower. In cottage you can wolk with your  famaly. In the nigt cotage is a very bright. When vieset mi cotage is gew many impresiv. There is meny rooms  is my cotage. My new living rum is bigest than my old living rum. I hav a greut viewer in the winduws. In my hous there is two flour. In first flour i hav comfortabl sufa thelavigion and bigest miror.
In fron of the cotage there are a pavilion.This cotage are very comthortabl. I love i new hous!


Correct all the mistakes

1 комментарий:

  1. My new housE is very modern and spEctacUlar. NeAr the housE you can seE larGe garden and staIrs. My house is cotage . My new housE is just great This housE is a very comfortablE because in summer you can see many beautiful plants and flower. In cottage you can wAlk with your famaly. In the nigt cotage is a very bright. When visIt mY cotage is geVE many impresivE. There is mAny rooms iN my cotage. My new living rOOm is biGGER than my old living rOOm. I havE a greAt viewer in the winduws. In my hous there is two flour. In first flour i hav comfortabl sufa thelavigion and bigest miror.
    In fronT of the cotage there are a pavilion.

    ОтветитьУдалить