пятница, 19 февраля 2016 г.

Suggestions

1) Don't react if someone calls or teases.
To make it quite difficult, but it is in certain cases effective. For example: "Hare, hare!" - the schoolmate calls. Not to respond, won't address by name yet, to pretend that you don't understand to whom address. To tell: "I generally Vasya am called. And you unless called me?"
2) To speak.
It is possible to tell quietly calling contemporary: "To me very offensively to hear it", "Why you want me to offend?". (The largest in a class) other boy called one second-grader thick. On what the object of sneers told: "You know, something I don't want to be on friendly terms with you at all". It so impressed an aggressor that he apologized and ceased to be called.
3)Don't give in on provocation.
Schoolmates chased the pupil of the fifth class and called it Masyanya. He was angry and rushed on them with fists. All with delight ran up, and then started over again. It was offered to boy not to rush on offenders with fists next time, and to turn to them and quietly to tell: "I was tired, let's me have a rest".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий